Sunday, June 21, 2009

UE confectionery-chapter 2

OK,since I introduced you to the place I work,now I should
introduced you to the best part working in there...


The food they sell there!


-So you always curi makan la?

-Errr...just...sometimes...



Alright,let's see...1st is...















-An egg tart?


-Ya,correct!! Smart!!



But i wonder why they're not using the bigger paper
cup instead of the small ones..



Next,we have a Yam-puff.


Now this wasn't it's actual shape,but b'cause of some
wrong method,that thing turned into a piece of art...















The pastry is made from yam,it's very crunchy
and inside is BBQ sauce with tender chicken meat
and fresh green beans.


-Sounds quite nice...


-No,it's very nice...



This?

















Here's another failure,but I considered it as special...



Next is...





















-Burger?


-Opps...sorry,they don't sell it here,it's just my lunch...



Let me show you a photo so that I don't have to
explain one by one...


Oh yeah...lots of variety!!!














Fried fish-ball,sotong-ball,yam-rolls,shao-bao,
fried wan tan,nugget,egg-yolk-pie,and others which
I don't know their name in English... =.=''


-Fuyoo...


-Remember,always keep your mouth closed...



Well,something I like about this job is,whenever there are
no customers,we can...


sleep...












sleep...












sleep...














and...



sleep...











-Wow...like that also can sleep ar??


-Tired ma...what to do...?



-So,your job very easy lo


-Well,think that again...


















I have to do something like maths...calculate stocks,
sales records,and count $...hate calculation...of course
except for the $... ^^

So,does anybody want a delivery?

3 comments:

  1. Can tapao 4 me ma d food? Lol. Eh u got the skills to b a good blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. grammatical corrections~

    1.Since I introduced to you

    2.introduced to you the best part of working there

    3.instead of the small ones.

    4. whenever there are no customers

    5. does anybody want a delivery

    ReplyDelete

Anything to say?