Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Hour!!!

It's been awhile since the last time I went for karaoke
with my friend...perhaps last year I guess...



Then,in all sudden,some of my geng ask me if I want to
join them. At first,I wasn't feel like going... But when I heard
of singing...gosh...I can't resist!!!


So...


We went to...

















GO-GO KTV ♫ located at seaside in Jetty

♥Jetty=Entertainment Centre Nearby Holiday Inn♥



Alright...They booked a room earlier that day,
so we don't have to 'struggle' to get one...


Room number:














23


-I know la...it showed that big,23...


-Okla okla you win la...



Here're the 4 of us
















-Where got 4? There're only 3...


-Oi...plus me leh~I was taking photo...



While waiting for the other 2 of our friend
to come...


Lets pose!!
















As shown-OSK,CFC and EQ-(short special name)


OK that's enough... Now,lets get some drinks...


This...


I wonder what kind of drink they ordered...















One is yellow and one is orange brown -in colour-


Roughly about RM22++


Not bad,for this price at this kind of place...



TADA!! They showed up!!















Boon Boon and the Little Pang


-The Charmed United-


Very similar isn't it?














The only different is Charmed sisters don't wear glasses...



Since everybody has arrived...lets...
get it hot!!





















Perhaps too hot-(they're standing on the seats!!)


-Fuhh! They looked very excited...


-This is just the beginning...you shall see the ending...


*No photo for climax*
-Lolz...


-I was singing la...can't snap photo...



What you think about this?


Can they join Malaysian Idol..?


I don't think so... ^^

3 and ¼ hours later

When the snack...



















was disappearing...


Guess who did that...






















Oh me..? Hehe... Didn't realize of that...


And the colourful drinks was getting less and less...















The excitements seems to be...
















gone...


Except...















Long live OSK...


Still energetic...


-Maybe he took Livita-(energy drink)?


-Could be...long live Livita!!



Anyway...cheque pls...




















RM55.20 for 6 person to be sitting in that
room for 5 hours(9p.m-2a.m)?!


Wow...you must be kidding...


If you think that's too much...


Don't talk to me...

4 comments:

  1. walao... ur fren sing so 'good' until I can't recognise d song haha :P

    Memang cheap karaoke at jetty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...perli sial... ^^
    Ya,it's quite cheap...so when are we going?? Haha...

    ReplyDelete

Anything to say?