Friday, June 19, 2009

UE confectionery-chapter 1

After the exam,I was suppose to help my dad doing his construction work. But after when I got my shoulder injured,my dad asked me not to do any heavy work,just stay at home or find other job...


-Ahh...alasan la you.


-Shut up la..


So I went to work in Mahkota Parade,for a lighter job,a confectionery...called UE.
Well,it's not so bad even though I'm not used with the surrounding but after some times,
I begin to love that job!!




Here're some preview of the confectionery










-OK la... Not bad la...


-Eh...Of course la.














Now,let me introduce you with a few workers at there,
which is my colleague (You can see them on my header photo)




Smile~
















From left was Ah Tuang(Myanmar),then me and
Ah Kang(Malaysian although he doesn't seems like ^^)





Opps...there's another one,my new colleague. Almost forget...


Present to you...


Tada!


















Song Yen!!





















-Cheh...love posing...


-Yaya...I agree...




Alright...We do many work but
here're some work which is out of our listed work...


For example...


















To count the 'chicken shao-bao' (baked chicken bun)
It's factory manufactured, always come with a 192 'shao-bao',
but because ah kang insists to do so,I just let him to count.
And at the end he told me it was really a 192 of them...OMG...



-Noob~


-A little lo... >.<

-Exhausted-

=.=''

2 comments:

  1. Your job sounds interesting. Sry couldnt come visit... always got plans dis holidays. Now im back in penang :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...plan? makan plan lo... wakakakaka

    ReplyDelete

Anything to say?