Monday, June 1, 2009

Steamboat...makan again

Alright,here's another story about me,on steamboat time! I don't have much photo of it b'cause we all were busying eating and nobody actually go and snap pictures... So i just present you a few picture just to make you jealous :P


-Makan again arr you? Fat loo...

-Haiz... Don't say like that lar~


Firstly,let me introduce you with a few 'Chef' that
prepared all the foods.













From left,it's Auntie Fatt...this time...Kin Wai's mother.
Then me,followed by "Sui kao's master"(from china). And
lastly it's Kin Wai-the person that not really helpful... :D
Don't angry ya...


I guess this might get you hungry,maybe not much,
but a little could be more than enough.













With nice chicken soup,hot sauce,fish balls,spring rolls,
prawns-even though im allergy with it. Next,kangkung,
and sausage-my favourite... And ofcourse the dumplings
made by the china man(Topless guy in the first picture)


Seee...im going to bite that spring roll!! ahhh...ammm...
Yum-yum-yummy~













Well,just make sure you hold your mouth so that your
saliva wouldn't get us banjir ok?



Nothing more than just posting. Wait,there's guy stealing my
fish ball... Im taking it back from him next time... >.<















That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say?