Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Life

Ermmm...
This is a very boring post...
Might be expressing my thoughts.
You guys can choose not to read..


Never thought that I will posted this on my blog



-Something wrong? Tera?

-Ya...something pretty heavy..



I've been thinking alot lately...







For the very first time I have no idea
on how to start and to finish a post.
Especially this..


Stress


Stress


I don't wanna post this,but...
I felt that my head is getting heavier,
I realized that I begin to lose my hair...(seriously)


Could it be because of my job...?

3 comments:

  1. chill bro... dun lose ur hair before me haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. relax yo...don't think too much..
    blogging is for fun..not to create stress.
    Anyway, all the best in your job ya~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris-then should i wait for you 1st? ^^

    Yee Lin-blogging is cool,but im still working in stress..

    ReplyDelete

Anything to say?