Thursday, March 11, 2010

Anti-Corruption!

_11 March 2010_


It was a damn hot day. But something
has to be done...


I'm buying a second-hand motorcycle. And
following the law,we have to send our vehicle
for inspections at the PUSPAKOM before
the name is transfered.

It's a government agent which to check those
vehicle either still in good condition and safe
or vice versa. Yet I have to ride on that machine
in hot and sunny day...yet,I got sun-burned.
Arghh..Im oranged now!


So,first is to pay for the insurance. That cost me
about RM208.75...lol...OMG! Fine. Take it..!

Next,gonna make a permit which more likely
a form for us to fill up. Luckily it cost me 'zero'..
Hehehe... (did that in my mind)


Then we have to send it for inspection.
Here is the main purpose of this post. I was asked
to take that bike to the garage. Then somebody
pope-out and checked on that bike.


Lets talk.

Man:(looked at the grant)
Man:Nama Annie? (bike's owner name)
Tera:Bukan,nama kawan saya.
Man:So you bukan owner la?
Tera:Bukan,saya tolong dia hantar buat inspection
saja.
Man:Susah o kalau bukan owner datang.
Tera:Yeke?
Man:Takpe,'kita' boleh tolong.
Tera:Ohh..thank you.


check...check...check...


Man:Ni nomor plat tak boleh pakai besi punya
tau?
Tera:Tak boleh a?
Man:Tak boleh,mau pakai plastic punya.
Tera:Ohh..saya tak tahu.


Then I was called to sit down.

Man:Sekarang saya sudah tolong sama you.
Tera:Ok thank you.
Man:Ini macam. you nanti pergi photostate
geran,and then you kasi saya punya boss
happy la. (I was thinking of other thing >.<)
Tera:Err...
Man:Nanti you beli rokok la kasi dia,saya kasi you
lepas.
Tera:(???) ohh...okok...


So,before the slip is given to me,i gotta buy a pack
of cigarette and hand it to him... Then I left quickly
after the deal was done.


Lastly,paid for the road-tax and Yeah!
I can officially ride that motorcycle on the road.
But...I don't have licence...


-Walao,still you ride it all day long..?

-Hehehe... Shhh...don't talk it so loud.


Next goal 'Aim For The Motorcycle Licence' !!

Anyway,
Anti-Corruption...Only for certain situation...

2 comments:

Anything to say?