Thursday, January 14, 2010

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Play


Share


Touch


Wow,it's been so so long since my last post!!


-And finally you're back.

-Yeah,got so many things to post,but i wanted to post this first.


NOKIA 5800 XpressMusic
















-SPECIFICATIONS-
  • 3.2 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optic.
  • Primary and secondary camera.
  • Built-in GPS.
  • 8GB micro-SD (expandable to 16GB)
  • Touch and motion sensor.
  • 3.5G and WiFi connectivity.
  • Music generation.


I've been watching it for some time when it was first
displayed behind the glass...


until...


I get to hold and touch it...




















-Waa..nice phone...

-Ya,it attracts almost everyone that looked at it.



I want to have it...but the price...


RM1400



Oh...I will die...


So,I waited.

Suprisingly,Nokia is doing a special promotion
for the new year of 2010. And the price...

>
down
>
down
>
down

to RM1199


-China phone ar?

-Zitron...


And the most important thing is,my friend which
is working at Nokia centre could offer me one with
RM1100...


then...



TADA!!!














I was so excited...finally i get to own one.


Yes! So satisfied...


but...


Ehh hemm...















This month salary...


left





















this much???


I'm so...dead.
Gotta eat bread for the rest of this month I guess...


Yet...atleast,I bought a


Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

4 comments:

  1. i want to buy 5530.. 5580 is too expensive already, and very BIG, a bit bulky for me.. T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5530 is good,it's actually same with 5800,the only thing different is the size and the secondary camera. I like the size of 5530.. RM around,900..

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!
    you've got what you wish for.
    so, don't worry about eating bread for the rest of the month.
    Just stare at the phone when u're eating bread..hehe..u'll feel worth for it.

    Anyway, welcome back to your blog again. Looking forward for more great entries from ya!
    ~stay cool~

    ReplyDelete
  4. just appreciate what had u now.at least u had something that u wanted to have after a long waiting.that is great and cool!

    ReplyDelete

Anything to say?